20060316

FEAST!

Good morning.
Finally, I've finished editing the entire webpage.(took me the entire night today)
Uh, yeah.
Feat. ME! Hahaha, yeah, and Time.
I love it a lot luh.
I have been a good girl, didn't step out of the house the entire day.
I was entertaining Bobby, watching Tv, hogging the computer, eating, slacking ecetera ecetera.
Okay, let's not talk about boring days luh.
Hehe.
Yesterday, 14 March, was Jacelyn's birthday! :)
A great day infact.
Met Diana and Jacelyn at 2PM in Compass Point, and we went all the way to Golden Mile Complex.
The GRTCP gang was going to my mum's place for a feast!!!!
Oh-so-SHIOK urh.
Hahaha.
When we reached there, we waited for Tracy, Iris and Huining to come.
After when they arrived, they wanted to go see that woman, but Tzi Ying asked them to go eat first luh.
So we started feasting first.
LOL, was so happy luh!
Feasting makes me happy!
We ate 1 bowl of beef soup, 16 fried fishballs,1 plate of pineapple rice, 2 plate of fried rice and 3 bowls of tom yum soup noodle!!
WAH, SO SHIOK!
WAS SO SO SO SATISFIED LUH.
Hahaha, so love MUM'S COOKING!!!
Hehe, hope to cook like her too. :p
After that Jacelyn paid for everyone except HN and me luh.
My mum gave special discount luh, everything only $20!
SO CHEAP LUH!!!
Kekekeke.
After that those who want to transfer back to GMC went to see that woman.
Congratulations to Tracy, Iris and Diana for the transfer!!!!
ALL THE BEST.
GRTCP will be different whenever I walk past....
Anyway, we slacked around there and waited for present and HN to knock off from work.
Tracy, Jacelyn, Diana and me then took a cab down to Plaza Singapura to catch a movie.
We wanted to watch FD3 or Nanny McPhee, but wasn't available, so we booked The Shaggy Dog!
Hehe.
Before we went to the movie, we went to Geláre for ice-cream and waited for Jacelyn's BF to come.
When the movie was abt to start, her bf still haven't come, so we went in first.
OOPS, so bad right X: leave the birthday girl out there.
Hahaha, after abt 10 minutes later, they came into the theatre.
AwWwWwWs, I enjoyed the movie so MUCH!
I was laughing througout the entire show!
Although the story was kinda lame, but I did enjoyed it!
Shaggy is so CUTE!!! AWWWS, I wna HUG HIM.
Hahaha, I liked the part when all of the animals started to medidate.
Was UBER CUTE man!!!!
Kekekeke.
After the movie we headed home luh.
Tracy and Diana went back to Bedok while Jacelyn went with her BF.
Hahaha, they go romantic luh.
LOL.
So, I went home alone luh, but it's understandable.
KEKEKE.
YEA, super uber great day!
Hope to hang out more with the GRTCP gang.
Guess what, GRTCP is going to topple if the sales don't improve by next month!
HOLY SHIT.
The poor branch, with such a person-in-charge, it bound to FALL luh.
SERVE THAT MORON RIGHT, he was being shoot inderectly be KEN LIM(biggest boss).
NAHAHAHAHAAHS.
Bleah.
Okay, look at the time, it's time for bed!
Gd night! Or is it morning already?
Hahaha. CIAOS.

We weren't meant to be together...
Sigh...
uoyssimi...
16TH day..... :_(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home